Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Steady As She Goes

Okay the title only refers to the song I"m listening to at the moment. It's really catchy and gets tuck in my head. . . alot.

So the last week has been good. I haven't worked since sunday, but I have to work fri and sat and maybe sunday. I also have to make sure Cathy got the sheet asking for evenings off all toros performance week. If not, I'll have to tell her I can't make those shifts and won't come in. I've put too much time and effort into TOROS not to do he performance, I love it to much, and a job is just a job. . .sure in the long run it's a benefit but I REFUSE to miss my last TOROS shows ever. I'm sure it'll be no big deal.

On the work front, its okay I really feel nothing towards it. I hate the people who get angry when they think I'm being too slow ( i work as fast as I can, I don't deliberatly slow down to fuck up ur time, trust me you aren't that important) or when I have to page for a SKU number cuz people are too stupid to grab the one with the tag( and if there is no tag on the one in ur size, grab one of another size and bring it up with u. I'll give u the right size one and scan the other one!!!!!!!) I still haven't sold any credit cards or rewards cards, but i'm not trying to hard. Most ppl are in a hurry and say no anyways. If i get fired for that well hey I dont' really care. If i don't i plan on applying to blockbuster when i'm 18 anyways. I know the subject matter, movies like me and vice versa.lol

TOROS is almost over, we've officially learned every single number. Sunday is the first dress rehersal. ahhhg I can't wait to find out what colour cat I am! I hope black or grey.

No comments: